Posts Tagged ‘ i heart providence ’
BY Daily Dose
(2.9) Head downtown to City Hall for the ‘I Heart Providence’ party with music by Symmetry and Girls Nite Out. Food and drink provided this year by Ebisu, El Rancho Grande *drools*, Hudson Street Deli, Los Andes *more drool*, Sin, Tip C Cupcakes, Whole Foods, and RI Convention Center Catering. Go to Greater City: Providence to see a video of the 2010 celebration — same city, different mayor. (This video would appear to be the work of the same Mike Ritz seen below ‘hearting’ Central Falls. Who is this guy all of a sudden?)
Free party, open to public, 6pm to 8pm, Thursday, February 9, City Hall, 25 Dorrance Street
BY Mike Ritz
We’re just one week away from Connect Providence’s Red Carpet World Premiere of The People’s Confessions — the results of the video confessionals taken at I HEART PROVIDENCE in City Hall last month. This event is free and open to the public.
Our 5-Step Approach to Pleasure
1. Mingle with our Connect Providence and GET Magazine stars on the red carpet while sipping deliciously rich Organic and Fair Trade Certified New Harvest Coffee and/or a cup of hot chocolate.
2. Be a voyeur – *Watch people’s guilty confessions for our great city inside the newly renovated Cable Car Cinema.
3. Cross the street for a private Connect Providence cocktail party at elegant L’Elizabeth’s.
4. Indulge in a delicious I HEART PROVIDENCE strawberry martini or any other drink at 35% off just for this occasion or enjoy an open bar from 6-11pm for $15.
5. We’ll let you figure this one out.
March 16th, 6-8pm
Cable Car Cinema
204 S. Main Street
*Videos will run on a 20-minute loop from 6-8pm
Private Connect Providence After Party at L’Elizabeth’s
Open Bar = $15
35% discounted cocktails at L’Elizabeth’s
10% of proceeds are donated to The Make a Wish Foundation.