- Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich has just been nabbed by the Feds for allegedly hocking Obama’s senate seat and cock-blocking the Chicago Tribune. If you think his hair is hilarious, wait until you hear how he used a comparison with Nixon as the basis for his innocence.
- Not sure what to buy the auto industry this Christmas? How about $15billion in bailout funds.
- A little blog told me that newspapers are going the way of the dodo.
- For his lengthy services in the field of mediocrity, NBC has rewarded Jay Leno with his own nightly prime-time show after Conan takes over The Tonight Show in May. Thanks, NBC, for yet another reason to watch any other network.
- Facebook herpes is back again, so be careful who you poke.
- Ralphies of the world, unite! A Christmas Story turns 25 this year.
1 thought on “News Slap: Gubernatorial Faux Pas Edition”
There is obviously more to know about this than the pharmaceutical companies would have us believe.. I think you made some good points.