For those who can’t make the Saturday hours (10am to 1pm), the Hope Artiste Farmers Market is now open Wednesdays, 4pm to 7pm, with over 45 vendors. Angus beef, goat cheese, duck eggs, cookies and more. Or make it your dinner.
- Hot dogs, chicken, and so much more from Chez Pascal’s Hewtin Dog Mobile
- Wood-fire grilled pizzas from Bravo
- Soups and sandwiches from Friendship Cafe
- Stromboli and other savory gluten-free treats from Great Cape Baking Company
- Jamaican and Caribbean dishes from Tina’s
More info at Farm Fresh Rhode Island.
4pm to 7pm, Wednesdays, Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket