Good news for those trying to beat the heat: All city water parks, a.k.a. splash pads, will be opening Monday, with pools coming online shortly.
. . . the City announced that all Providence water parks will open for the season on Monday, June 27 and all Providence public pools will open for the season on Tuesday, July 5. Water parks will be closed on Monday, July 4 in observance of Independence Day. During July and August, Providence water parks and pools will be open Monday through Saturday from 12:00pm to 5:00pm.
Find the water park location closest to you:
- Al Carrington Water Park at Richardson Park, 64 Richardson Street, (Corner of Richardson Street & Prairie Avenue)
- Billy Taylor Water Park, 124 Camp Street, (Off Cypress Street)
- Sackett Street Water Park, 110 Sackett Street, (Across from Sackett Street Recreation Center)
- Harriet & Sayles Water Park, 375 Sayles Street, (Corner of Harriet & Sayles Streets)
- General Street Water Park, 11 West Drive, (Off Admiral Street)
- George West Water Park, 1266 Chalkstone Avenue, (Corner of Chalkstone & Mt Pleasant Ave)
- Fargnoli Water Park, 945 Smith Street, (Close to Academy Ave)
- Fox Point Water Park – at Cabral Park, 505 Wickenden Street, (Next to Vartan Gregorian School)
- Vincent Igliozzi Recreation Center Water Park, 675 Plainfield Street, (Near Killingly Street)
- Wallace Street Park, 1 Wallace Street
- Pastore Park, Corner of Knight Street and Tell Street
- Joslin Recreation Center, 17 Hyatt Street
- Chad Brown Water Park, Chad Brown Street