North Burial Ground

The North Burial Ground was founded in 1700 for public use as a military training field and burial ground. Seen here is the bronze Elks’ Rest sculpture by artist Eli Harvey which has marked the lot of the Benevolent Protective Order of Elks since 1905. The original life-sized bronze elk was so well received that …

North Burial Ground Read More »