Ohmigod, everyone STOP freaking out about snow. The farmers and food artisans of Rhode Island aren’t worried. About 30 of them will be at the Wintertime Farmers’ Market in Pawtucket selling an amazing variety of fruits, veggies, etc.
Saturday, 11am to 2pm
Hope Artiste Village in Pawtucket
My girl Christie at Farm Fresh RI has a few last-minute holiday gift ideas, after the jump:
It’s the small things you do that let your loved ones know you’re thinking of them. Join us for this week’s Wintertime Farmers’ Market and give more this year with locally-grown goods:
- An array of cheeses, from Atwell’s Gold to Renaissance Ricotta, or a pre-made gift basket from Narragansett Creamery
- Create your own Wintertime Gift Set: 100% Local Wool blanket from Red Horse Farm with hand-crafted Farmacy tea and a jar of Mello Farm honey
- All the ingredients for hearty homemade soup, Heirloom Beans, Garlic, Carrots, Onions and Rosemary with a recipe card to complete the package
- Wicked Good Heirloom Tomato Salsa, with fresh tortillas and a bunch of Wishingstone Farm cilantro
- Breakfast Gift Set: New Harvest Coffee with Olga’s Biscotti
- A set of Purple Corn Drinks, a tasty conversation starter made by Peruvian native Norma Loura these drinks are infused with fruits, vegetables, and herbs for flavor and good health!
- Nuts, sweet or salty from Purple Pear of Providence
- De-stress Gift Set: Earth Essence Herbals Lavender Aromatherapy Spray and a Pomengranate Chocolate Bar from Ocean State Chocolate
- Smooth Besto Pesto with Seven Stars Bread
- Fresh Bucks for your Rhode Island friends and family, a gift certificate for the farmers’ market that never expires and always brings a smile!
If you still aren’t sure what to get for that tricky in-law or teenage cousin ask for help at the Farm Fresh info table – they’ll be offering Gift-Giving Tips all market!